Your Phone Number
1. Confirm the name and the date of the event.
2. Why did you play in this event?
3. Confirm the hole number and yardage for the prize vehicle and assess the difficulty of making a hole in one from that distance.
4. Was there anything unique that stand out about the day besides the hole in one?
5. Please describe the sequence of events leading up to the moment you took the shot, and how many shots you took in total.
6. Please describe the flight of the ball when it was hit and when it landed.
7. What type of club were you using?
8. Who were you playing with?
9. Do you recall the order in which your team took their shots?
10. Was this your first time playing the course, or have you played in this tournament before?
11. Have you ever been a PGA professional?
12. How many years have you been playing golf?
13. What is the frequency you play golf each year?
Sean brings knowledge to the table. His 15 years in the signage business allows him to juggle many details of customer projects and stay organized and efficient. This is a great trait when having two busy toddlers at home. When he isn’t busy at work or home, he likes to hit the course for a relaxing round of golf.
Matt’s attention to detail and always working to exceed our client’s expectations when installing their projects is his forte. He also is easy going and can make anyone laugh. Matt enjoys flipping houses and spending time with is baby girl and beautiful wife.
Keeping all of wheelhouse graphix’s projects organized and having a strong attention to detail are my strengths. Knowledge of all the multiple machines in the print shop makes me a jack of all trades. I usually have some sort of housing project that I’m working on. I have a funny and beautiful wife. In my free time the golf course is where you can find me with good friends and family!
Ben has had a passion for business growth and development for as long as he can remember and has been working in this field since his junior year of college. Ben is a graduate of Kalamazoo College where he played football and was vice-president of the investment club. Outside of work, Ben coaches football and track & field at the high school level. Ben’s favorite things are spending time with friends and family, the outdoors, exercising, fishing, and summertime in Northern Michigan.